Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy 5TH Monthsary!!!

Hi! Dhie...
I’ve never been love-crazy before,
and to be honest, I always thought
people who acted like they were
must be exaggerating a bit.
But that was before you came into my life.
You have affected me like no one else ever has.
You’ve made me feel like I’ve never felt before.
I feel like a kid. I think about you all the time.
When I am not with you, I want to be.
When I am with you, I just cant get enough of you.
My whole world has been turned upside down.
Its terrible and its wonderful, and I hope it never ends,
because loving you is the greatest thing thats ever happened to me.
Happy  5th Monthsary!!!

My Poem for Our 5th Monthsary!!! (01.08.12)

(A poem for Albert)
I love you for no specific reason..
I trust you without any condition..
I care without asking something in return..
I appreciate and not expecting for more..
I cry yet i don't hate..
Coz i really love you..
I lack before you came, but now I am abundant..
Coz you are much more than what I prayed for..
I love you very much dhie <3..

No comments:

Post a Comment